Employer : Bay Hill Inns & Suites.
Location : Neepawa, Manitoba.
Job Title : Accommodation Service Manager.
Noc Code : 0632
Positions Available : 1
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $28.33/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 2-3 Years of related work experience.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, problem solving, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- · Develop, plan, organize, direct, control, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment.
- · Contribute in establishing and implementing standards, pricing and promotional strategies, guidelines and best practices.
- · Prepare budgets and monitor payroll, revenues, budgets and expenses.
- · Oversee Recruitment and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules.
- · Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- · Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- · Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- · Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- · Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other services.
Please apply firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.