NOC Group: 7241
NOC Job Title: Electrician
Company Name: Sandhu Electric Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: 6625 125A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1V6
Salary: $28.00 per hour
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
Work setting: Sandhu Electric Ltd
Education: High School
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 2
How To Apply: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job.
Please email your resume along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to 6625 125A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1V6