Hiring a qualified and experienced early childhood educator to help support the after school program at Full Gospel YS Church.
Early Childhood Educator (NOC: 4214)
Employer: Full Gospel Young Sung Church
We are looking to hire a skilled early childhood educator to serve as a supervisor for our after-school program at Unit 1, 1 Westside Drive Etobicoke, ON M9C 1B2.
Job duties that are expected include:
- Provide a stimulating, clean and caring environment for the children in the after-school program
- Support the development and/or implementation of child-care programming and techniques that foster physical, psycho-social and emotional development of children
- Familiar and comfortable leading activities such as story reading, song learning, provision of opportunities for the creative expression of children through various mediums of art, play or physical activity, and supporting community-based trips for the purposes of meaningful engagement
- Use various teaching methods and techniques to offer personalized and adaptive programming for each of the children under your care
- Identify any problems or difficulties of an individual child under your care might present, and prepare a report about such difficulties for the parent(s)/guardian(s) and any supervisor
- Adhere to proper record keeping on the progress of the child
- Maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and other service workers to ensure a safe, enjoyable and supportive environment for work
- May support additional housekeeping and cooking duties as required
Terms of Employment Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (30 Hours/Week), during regular after-school programming hours of operation, Monday to Friday
Benefits: Vacation pay of 4%
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
We are seeking an experienced ECE who has, at minimum, completed a two-year College diploma program in Early Childhood Education. 2-3 years experience working with young and school age children, and performing the full duties of an ECE is expected.
Proficiency in written and oral English is required. Comfort providing instruction and support in English is required.
All qualified candidates are asked to forward their resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who will advance to the interview phase will be contacted further.
Toronto - ON - Canada
Toronto - ON - Canada