Employer name: Sanjay Mehta.
Company Name: 17 Acre Travel Centre & Restaurant of H & D Petroleum Inc.
Location of work: 2025 County Road 44 Spencerville Ontario K0E 1X0 Canada.
Employer Setting: Restaurant
Occupation / Position: Cook (General)
Completion of Secondary School is required
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program 1 year to 2 years
Experience Required: 1 to less than 2 years
Nature of job: Full-time
Hours of duty: 40 hours / week
Contract: Start date: 2019-12-01 and End date: 2020-12-30
Duty hours: Morning Shift, Flexible hours, Weekend, To be determined
Cuisine Specialities: East Indian, Vegetarian, International
Employment Groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indegenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
Work Location Information: Remote Location, Willing to relocate
1. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
2. Plan menus, determine size of food portions; Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas
3. Trains staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Order supplies and equipment; Trains kitchen staff and helpers.
4. Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Clean kitchen and work areas
3. Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations
Employment Conditions: Over-time, Morning, Weekend, Flexible hours, to be determined
Work Location Information: Remote location, willing to relocate
Transportation/Travel: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Credentials: Safe Food Handling Certificate
Work Setting: Restaurant
How to Apply: By e-mail
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application