Employer name: Sanjay Mehta.
Company Name: 17 Acre Travel Centre & Restaurant of H & D Petroleum Inc.
Location of work: 2025 County Road 44 Spencerville Ontario K0E 1X0 Canada.
Employer Setting: Restaurant
Occupation / Position: Cook (General)
Completion of Secondary School is required
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program 1 year to 2 years
Experience Required: 1 to less than 2 years
Nature of job: Full-time
Hours of duty: 40 hours / week
Contract: Start date: 2019-12-01 and End date: 2020-12-30
Duty hours: Morning Shift, Flexible hours, Weekend, To be determined
Cuisine Specialities: East Indian, Vegetarian, International
Employment Groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indegenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
Work Location Information: Remote Location, Willing to relocate
1. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
2. Plan menus, determine size of food portions; Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas
3. Trains staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Order supplies and equipment; Trains kitchen staff and helpers.
4. Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment; Clean kitchen and work areas
3. Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations
Employment Conditions: Over-time, Morning, Weekend, Flexible hours, to be determined
Work Location Information: Remote location, willing to relocate
Transportation/Travel: Own transportation, Public transportation is not available
Credentials: Safe Food Handling Certificate
Work Setting: Restaurant
How to Apply: By e-mail
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application
Kingston - ON - Canada