Abbotsford based family is looking for a Child CareGiver for there two childern at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $15 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Abbotsford, BC, V2T 4N3.
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience: No Experience
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $15.00/Hr.
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them.
- Make the younger child have nap in the afternoon.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Clean the children's room and/or house.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of children’s room & other routine housekeeping tasks.
- Help in selection of story books as per his age and level and assist him in reading and may have to read the stories.
- In good weather take the children to the park and monitor and assist them while playing.
Interseted candidates are requested to EMAIL their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.