Job Position: Retail Sales Supervisor (6211)
Location: 0939514 B.C. LTD., dba Williams Lake Super Save, 1708 Broadway Ave. South, Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 2W4
Salary: $23.50 to $24.00/Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma required
Experience: (3 years to less than 5 years of retail sale experience)
Summary: The successful candidate will have previous Retail Sales experience. Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal skills, take a genuine interest in people and have a strong commitment to customer service while delivering results consistent with store operating standards in merchandising excellence, quality and presentation.
- Develop a strong workplace culture which demonstrates values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility in everything we do
- Develop and supervise a team that consistently delivers legendary service to all clients.
- Provide expertise and work closely with team members in developing and implementing displays that successfully market products to boost sales and consumer awareness
- Monitor and assign duties to team members on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide on the job training to new members and identify training needs of regular employees
- Supervise and monitor activities including monitor weekly scheduling of the sales staff
- Prepare and submit management reports for Sales Volumes, merchandising and personnel matters of employees.
- Resolve customer complaints, team conflicts or simple disciplinary actions such as attendance problems.
- Maintain health and safety programs and asset protection
- Along with the Retail Manager, provide performance plan and reviews with team members
- Keeping sales floor and work areas organized and well stocked of the merchandise
- Motivate the team to increase sales, exceed budgets and profit goals, while ensuring operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, supervise and develop a team of sales people
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
- A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
- Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
- Previous experience in retail sales for 2-3 years.
- Completion of a High School diploma is required
- Willingness and availability to work a variety of shifts, including: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings & Weekends
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Company’s Name: 0939514 BC Ltd, dba Williams Lake Super Save 59, 1708 Broadway Ave. South, Williams Lake, B.C. V2G 2W4