Link Global Food, Inc. represents and sells well-known brands food products imported from China, and also builds and develops a series of high-quality foods from our own brand L.G.F.
Link Global Food, Inc. has an immediate opening position for experienced E-Business Manager.
(NOC: 0124) at our location in Richmond Hill, Ontario
Working hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Compensation: $37.00 per hour
As an E-Business Manager (NOC: 0124), your main job duties will be:
- Write annual business development plans consistent with overall marketing & sales strategies and objectives;
- Initiate market research studies and analyze the findings;
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s marketing & sales performance;
- Analyze and report on similar online products/competitive listing& their pricing;
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of the company’s products;
- Utilize market research (including category, competitor and customer information) to create the e-commerce assortment strategy to deliver the e-commerce;
- Establish short-term strategic goals and objectives in alignment with the strategic plan;
- Drive business growth and profitability through establishing new distribution channels and new product introductions.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience as a sales manager or marketing manager in food products industry;
- A college diploma in sales or marketing is required;
- Fluent English and Chinese especially in oral and writing;
- Ability to focus on and find new opportunities in a competitive environment;
- Leader with ability to negotiate and influence both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently;
- Highly organized, focused individual who excels in relationship building, which is critical to the success of this position;
- Professional, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills is a must to succeed in this role;
- Willingness to travel nationwide.