The Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 237 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Food Service Supervisor. We are looking for a committed, caring and energetic individual who make Popeyes the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow. At Popeyes, we provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Training Program for all newly hired managers/supervisors including those with extensive experience.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff
- Requisition ingredients & supplies based on set par levels
- Prepare food as per the specs
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of sales, stocks, wastage, breakage & repairs
- Train staff in job duties, health, hygiene & safety standards
- Ensure that food and service meet Popeyes standards
- Ensure kitchen staff adheres to recipes & portion sizes to meet the Brand Standards
- Assist managers in preparing weekly staff schedules.
- Experience: More than 6 months
- Education: High School
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared as per Company Standards;
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area;
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask;
- Must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods;
- Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure;
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY