Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Employer: Skyline Drywall Company
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland, BC.
Wage Rate: $33.00/ hourly
Educational Requirements: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required.
Experience Requirements: 1 Year to less than 2 years is required.
Job Duties: The duties and responsibilities of a Construction Supervisor are:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other employees and subcontractors
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Responsible for hiring and training new employees
- Prepare work progress reports
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.
How to Apply: Interested can forward their resumes to email@example.com