No of Positions: 01
Lanz Mechanical Ltd. provides service and repairs on Heavy duty equipments .We work hard to develop long-term relationships with our customers while upholding strong values and integrity in the field.
Pay Scale: $30 / Hr and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment repair is required.
Main duties to be perform:
Heavy-duty equipment mechanic has to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Repairs, overhauls, maintain and services diesel powered vehicles, heavy construction equipment, graders, all agricultural equipment/attachments and excavators.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose defects in heavy duty equipment. Diagnose any faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing
- Repair and adjust hydraulic pumps, safety valves, and any other necessary mechanical components.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Installation of new and added-on equipment such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs winches and side booms.
- Turnaround times, and streamline work processes Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment in the shop and road calls when required.
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
Please send your Resume by Email: or by post at 10304 Unit D – 120th StreetSurrey, B.C.V3V 4G1.