We are looking for an experienced Welder for our Autobody Shop. Welder's main duty in the company is to weld and fix worn and torn metal autobody parts.
Main job duties will be:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Language: Should speak, read, write and understand English.
Qualities: Puctual, haerdworking, handle stress and can work in team.
NOC: 7237 WELDERS
Position : 1 (one)
Wage: $30/ hour
Start date: As soon as possible
Minimum Qualifications: Secondry School
Experience: 2 years to less then 3 years experience required.