Mississauga based family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their two daughters (Aged 11 & 12) at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Winding Trail, Mississauga, L4Y 2T8, CANADA
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience: Would be an asset as Childcare
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Wages $15.00/Hr.
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take them to the park and community center as per the directions of the parents.
- May need to accompany the kids for their extra curricular activities after school.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Never leave the kids alone and unattentive.
- Clean the children's room and/or house.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Assisting the children with homework or extracurricular commitment.
- Help the children in selection of story books as per their age and level and assist him in reading.
- May accompany for the doctor’s appointments and regular check ups. ( Not mandatory)
- Engage both the kids in some mental and challenging tasks so that it improves their concentration like chess, Puzzles and riddles.
Interesting candidates may send their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.