Biln Farm Ltd. is looking for Heavy duty equipment mechanics.
Pay Scale: $30 / Hr and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in heavy equipment repair is required.
Language requirement : There is no specific language required to perform as a Heavy duty Equipment Mechanic.
Main duties to be performed:
Heavy-duty equipment mechanic has to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Repairs, overhauls, maintain and services diesel powered vehicles, heavy farm equipment, farm trucks, all agricultural equipment/attachments and cultivators.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnose defects in heavy duty equipment. Diagnose any faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing
- Repair and adjust hydraulic pumps, safety valves, and any other necessary mechanical components.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Installation of new and added-on equipment such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs winches and side booms.
- Turnaround times, and streamline work processes Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment when required.
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- The above job may require the candidate to work at the following locations:
- 13839 Reichenbach Rd Pitt Meadows BC
- 18785 Lougheed hwy Pitt Meadows BC
- 13617 – 216 St Pitt Meadows BC
- 21751 - 136 Ave Maple Ridge BC
- 21685 – 136 Ave Maple Ridge BC
- 21791 – 136 Ave Maple Ridge BC
- 21515 – 128 St Maple Ridge BC
Please send your Resume
By Mail: 13839 – Reichenbach Road. Pitt Meadows, BC. V3Y 1Z1
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: 604-466-9740