Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Surrey, British Columbia
• Read blueprints, project plans, and specifications; determine material needs, estimate cost, and prioritize tasks to minimize production delays.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Cut, shape and smooth the needed material according to measurements.
• Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
• Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
• Install cabinets, counter & moldings.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Completion of High School is required.
• Minimum 1-year experience as a Carpenter.
How to Apply
Surrey - BC - Canada