Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
• Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
• Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training new employees.
• Evaluate coach, mentor, discipline office staff and manage staff performance.
• Design and implement filing systems, ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
• Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
• Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
• Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
• Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
• Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like celebrations and conferences.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Experience in the occupation and/or related Post-Secondary Training.
• Computer skills and knowledge of Office software package.
• Communication Skills
• Judgement and problem-solving skills
• Decision Making
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy