NETWORK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (PERMANENT POSITION)
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis for IT incidents for the clients
- Log all incidents/service requests into incident management system. Keep users informed of progress.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts.
- Provide basic training and demos for client staff.
- Create support documentation for client staff.
- Configure, install and service plant scale systems (PC, label printer and cabling).
- Setup, configure and deploy desktop/laptop/tablet computers and associated peripherals/IT equipment.
- Deploy and troubleshoot printers, scales and scanners, RFID readers, digital clocks, time & attendance terminals.
- Work with various vendors as required to support their systems in the plant.
- Deploy and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks including installing cabling, basic network troubleshooting.
- Basic Active Directory skills such as creating computer accounts, resetting user passwords.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures: follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $34.00 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $51.00 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Available Position: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College or other program or Bachelors degree is helpful
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: NETWORK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Technology One Limited o/a Web Studio,
Business Address: 306B - 23 Westmore Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9V 3Y7.
Contact: 1-855-290-7700, Fax: 416-273-2500
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.