Job Summary :
HUTCH SYSTEMS INC. is looking for Office Administrator
Job description :
Position: : Office Administrator (NOC code 1221)
Job Location : 100-2200 West Railway St ABBOTSFORD BC
Salary : 24.00/hr
Vacancies : 1 vacancy
Employment groups : Visible minorities, Indigenous people,
Newcomers to Canada.
Terms of employment : Permanent/fulltime
Start date : As soon as possible
Language : English
Education : Secondary school graduation certificate
Experience: : 1 year to less than 2 years
Transportation: Public Transportation Available
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Supervise records management technicians and related staff.
Contact with detailed resume. Email: email@example.com