Tech Source Canada located at 4-2555 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Computer/Mobile Phone Technician. We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Tech Source the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Inspect and test computers to identify and troubleshoot problems;
- Diagnose and repair hardware or software malfunctions;
- Modify and upgrade computers and answer any questions raised by clients;
- Setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot wired and wifi networks;
- Troubleshoot physical and wifi network software & hardware performance issues;
- Assemble, disassemble or refurbish computers - conduct repairs when economically justified;
- Diagnose & repair hardware issues of smartphones & tablets and keep customers informed about services;
- Process mobile unlocking services;
- Troubleshoot tablet and smartphone software issues e.g. Android, IOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc;
- Repair Logic Boards for smartphones, tablets and MacBook’s;
- Quality control and testing of repaired devices to ensure full functionality;
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience;
- Provide estimates and quotes for repairs;
- Maintain and use repair tools and equipment.
- Experience: 6 months or more
- Education: 1-year Diploma/Certificate in Computers or related field
- Microsoft operating systems, PC Hardware, common peripheral devices such as wireless printers, scanners, internet routers etc., TCP/IP networking, Internet technologies and Common office applications;
- Familiar with various software utilities for configuring, troubleshooting and malware removal.
- Knowledge of data recovery methods and software tools.
- Wages: $23.50/hour
- 37.50 hours/week
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY