Job Title: Business Development Officers (NOC 4163)
Location: SCARBOROUGH, ON
Hours: 35 hours per week, permanent full-time
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site
- Design market research questionnaires
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
Experience and Education Requirement:
- A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
- Over one year working experience in this field
- Good communication and leadership skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org