Job Title: Warehouse Manager (NOC 0714)
Location: SCARBOROUGH, ON
Hours: 35 hours per week, permanent full-time
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the development of marketing strategies
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
Experience and Education Requirement:
- Completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget;
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs;
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software; MS Windows; Internet
Please send your resume to email@example.com