Espy Kitchen Design Inc. Located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Billing Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts.
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions.
- Support of internal and external auditors.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials.
- Proactively manage and ensure compliance with control objectives.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment.
- Utilization of metrics to improve performance
- Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $30.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with benefits as per as company policy
# 110-13035 84th Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1B3
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to Espykitchendesign@yahoo.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.