Golden Builders Group Ltd.(Corporate Office Address: 12935 98B Avenue, Surrey BC, V3T 1C9) is looking for 2 Construction Electricians on full time and permanent basis.
Salary: $27.00/ hour and guaranteed 30hrs/week (full time)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove / replace faulty parts.
- Connect electrical power to sound and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program
Completion of some trade diploma or certificate with 2 – 3 years of experience is required.
- There is no specific language required to perform as a construction electrician.
Work Location: Allover lower mainland and Vancouver
Please send your resumes by:
Mail: 12935 98B Avenue, Surrey BC, V3T 1C9