MANPREET KHAIRA PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORPORATION, (DBA) KHALSA PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC is looking for a Medical Administrative Assistant to join their clinic situated at Surrey, BC, Canada.
Position: Medical Administrative Assistant
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: Atleast 2 years in relevant field
Qualification: Secondary School required
Location: Unit-4, 8388 128st. Surrey, BC, V3W 4G2
Medical Administrative Assistant (NOC 1243) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
- Receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory as per the need.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- Interview patients in order to complete forms, documents and case histories
- Complete insurance and other claim forms
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Prepare financial statements and billing
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors appropriate person
- Flexibile; Accurate; Team player; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask.
- Must have the knowledge of computers.
- Positive and professional attitude, good work ethic
- Ability to work with a variety of customers.
Overtime after 40 hours per week
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.
Note: Everyone can apply but preference will be given to Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants, youths & Indigenous people.