Top Touch Beauty Salon located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent Hairdressing Salon manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Interview, hire, train staff and supervise them; makes sure that each staff member understands the procedure that needs to be carried out
- Create and distribute staff schedules at the beginning of each shift considering peak times and seasonality
- Ensure that customers are handed over to the right salon staff member
- Provide consultation services to customers in terms of the services that they may need
- Handle inventory management duties: stock taking and ordering beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations and makes sure that each staff member follows safety and hygiene protocols.
- Ensure appropriate upkeep and maintenance of the salon.
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules.
- Punch in sales data into salon defined database for record keeping purposes
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly), create expense and payroll reports for the benefit of the owner
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers
- Attending trade fairs to keep up-to-date with the latest products and trends
- Take complaints and resolve customers’ issues in a polite manner
- Some secondary school education is required.
- One to three years of experience in the service being offered are usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit 107 Unit 108
8556 120 Street 12877 80 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3W 3N5 Surrey BC V3W 0E6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.