Retail Sales Supervisor
- Assigning work schedules and duties to staff;
- Maintain the specified inventory and order merchandises;
- Supervise and coordinate the cashiers and sales staff;
- Ensure that visual standards and images (store signage) in the store are maintained in terms of cleanliness;
- May at times (when faced with staff shortages) be performing the same tasks as the workers supervised;
- Possibly hire and train new sales staff and the monitoring thereof;
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and sales personnel matters;
- Resolve any customer complaints and supply shortages.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT – PERMANENT
LANGUAGE OF WORK – ENGLISH
WAGES - $17.31/per hour for a 40 Per weekly.
Lennie Contardi, Vice President, Grande Cheese
Tel.No. : 416 999 3432
SKILLS REQUIREMENT: Previous retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or a sales clerk, cashier, Completion of a secondary school is required.