• Coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Carry out the administrative activities.
• Plan and coordinate for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services.
• Oversee administrative operations related to planning, budgeting and management processes.
• Assemble data and prepare reports
• Supervise records management
• Provide creative solutions for work related problems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong work ethic and attentive nature for details
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets
• Ability to Multitask
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of work experience in related field.
Salary: $23.60/hour for 30 hours/week
If interested please send your resume by :
Mail: Unit 205, 30 Intermodal Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T 2K1
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.