Unit 201 14360 64 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia V3W 1Z1
Salary: $23.50/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Location(s): Unit 201 14360 64 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia V3W 1Z1
With many years working within the financial industry our specialists have the expertise to work with you to find the best rates and terms for you. Our brokers have been acknowledged for providing outstanding customer service & exceptional financial advice throughout their careers.
Currently, we are looking for a permanent and full-time Office Administrator to offer a rewarding career.
• Monitor and guide the everyday aspects of the office in the high-stress mortgage environment
• Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Schedule appointments and meetings for upper level staff
• Coordinate in organizing company activities and functions
• Make work schedule, and delegate work to various staff
• Perform office management regarding administrative activities
• Coordinate office services such as personnel, budget and records management control
• Formulate and oversee administrative policies and procedures
• Responsible for the procurement of supplies, and maintenance of inventory records
• Connect with companies and clients to ensure effective business deals coming in
• Prepare periodic reports related to administrative activities, staff work performance
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality etc
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
• 1-2 years of related experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Other qualifications: Excellent Customer service skills Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision High energy and strong work ethics to meet deadlines.
• Good information technology skills
Permanent, full-time job with benefits as per BC Employment standards act
Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents from all over Canada are welcomed to apply. We may conduct video conference interview. We also welcome underrepresented groups (Aboriginal, youth and newcomers etc.), part-timers (students, youth)
How to apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume to Unit 201 14360 64 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 1Z1. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.