Company Name: Voltas Engineering Ltd.
Location: 108-8299 129th Street, Surrey BC V3W 0A6
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per prov standards - $36/hr after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Voltas Engineering Ltd. was founded based on the idea of creating a team-oriented and employee-empowered culture. It was that unique vision, combined with our consistent and competitive performance that fueled Voltas’s rapid rise to success.
Today, Voltas Engineering Ltd (headquartered in Surrey BC) is one of the most successful multi-discipline, one stop shops for building firms in Surrey. We work with other reputable engineering firms to provide coordinated engineering services to our clients.
If you are ready for the challenge to work hard and have the integrity to always keep the client’s needs a priority, then submit your resume for evaluation and come join our team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Administrative or secretarial experience in a technical environment would be consider an asset.
- Minimum 1-year post-secondary diploma.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and advanced word processing skills and experience with related software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Access, SharePoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- The ability to make independent and good judgement decisions within proper policy guidelines.
- The ability to work with minimal direction and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of engineering terminology and document types/structures would be considered an asset.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- General document control such as composing and distributing correspondences, emails, drawings and project transmittals
- Maintaining records, spreadsheets, document control, supply orders, and memos for the Team
- Supporting engineers on projects by updating reports, agenda preparation, material circulation, meeting minutes and follow up on actionable items
- Coordinating and maintaining updated insurance coverage for company vehicles and other project purposes
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, events and presentations
- Assisting with annual social events including catering, layouts, and preparation
- General purchasing for engineering reference materials, IT supplies, office and kitchen supplies, and maintenance
- Occasional backup for reception, lunch orders, travel and conference bookings
- Answer phones, receive and sort departmental mail, process departmental emails, and then relay relevant messages to the processor/department or reply as appropriate
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. Voltas Engineering Ltd. is committed to enhancing our diverse workforce.