Doaba 14 Enterprises Ltd DBA Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza
Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1
Salary: $15.00- $17.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 02
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Job Location(s): Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1
About Us: Since our inception in 1989, Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza has been invited to everyday dinners and special celebrations for one simple reason – our pizza just adds to your enjoyment!
In pursuing our mission of “helping make the good times better”, we have become one of Western Canada’s largest and most successful pizza chains, with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers over the past nearly three decades. Currently Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza is looking to hire 02 pizza cooks to work full-time, permanent positions. If eligible, please apply o the following contact details. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
Cook performs several duties during a typical shift such as:
• Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Canadian 2 for 1 Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
• Prepare and cook complete meals, menu items or individual dishes and foods.
• Ensure that all products received via delivery meet specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
• Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
• Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
• Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
• Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
• Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
• Other duties as required.
• Completion of secondary school is necessary.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience as commercial cook or 3-4 years of apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college program in cooking with some on the job training is required.
• Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
• Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
• A positive and team-oriented attitude.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
• Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Benefits: Free uniform and free meal during working hours. As per BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 107 125 Hwy 33E Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada V1X 2A1