Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19
Keep Social Distance - Stay Home
Legal Administrative Assistant (NOC# 1242)
Naushad Ahemd Law Group Dba Equity Law Group is now seeking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant.
We mainly practice in areas such as immigration, ICBC, Wills & Estate, Real estate, as well as notarization and preparation of other legal documents.
We are looking for a person who is hard-working, detail oriented, able to work independently with strong attention to detail. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Company: Equity Law Group Corporation
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Location: 4128 Fraser Street, Vancouver, British Columbia. V5V 4E8.
Wage Rate: $25.00 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
If any overtime-overtime wage rate of $ 37.50 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
Paid Statutory Holiday
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, and Week Days.
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay
Education: Bachelor's degree is required
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Languages: Knowledge of English (both oral and written)
Job Duties/skills :
• Managing lawyers practice i.e., opening files, arranging meetings, scheduling appointments, bring forward system, file organization and client correspondence
• Receiving, Filing, Scanning and updating documents
• Creating and maintaining file binders and performing general office duties
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail, Prepare legal documents
• Record and prepare court related documents, scheduling meetings or conferences for lawyer
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
• MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic mail; MS Outlook
Security and Safety:
• Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
• Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities
Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Other Benefits
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact with your Cover letter and Resume at email@example.com
Mailing Address- 4128 Fraser Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5V 4E8.