Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
1) Negotiate and approve rental and lease of various properties in a portfolio on behalf of property owners and ensure that terms of lease agreement are met;
2) Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning and maintenance, security services and alarm systems;
3) Co-ordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings and monitor progress and cost of work for property owners;
4) Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value;
5) Ensure that trouble calls received from clients or tenants are acted upon;
6) Administer damage deposits;
7) Hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties.