Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
Triple N Berry Farms Ltd is berry producer located in Richmond British Columbia. Currently we are hiring 25 General Farm Workers.
Company Name: Triple N Berry Farms Ltd
Business Mailing Address: 6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2Y1
Positions Available: 25
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 13.85/hour for 40 hours/week
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: General Farm Worker
6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2Y1
11300 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L3
11340 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L3
11590 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC V6Y 1R6
8291 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2V5
5800 No.7 Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1R7
• Field work, Soil Preparation, ploughing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting, packing of the field crops.
• Irrigate farm soil and pipes and pumps
• Spray fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Using fertilizers, detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc.
• Operating & maintaining farm machinery & equipment
• Informing farmers or farm manager of crop progress.
Education: No formal education requirement
Experience: No prior experience required. Willing candidate can be trained.
Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
Language: No Specific language requirement
Working & Physical Capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
Other Information The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits Accommodation can be provided at $30/week. As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation.
How to Apply
We encourage to apply as soon as possible
Mail: 6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2Y1