Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 6
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: Farm Worker
4674 176 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 0L5 Canada
• Harvest fruits and vegetables by hand.
• Manual labour such as digging, planting, pruning.
• Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
• Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
• Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
• Load products into trucks and/or drive trucks to market/storage
• Setup/inspect/repair irrigation system and equipment
• Maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
• Keep irrigation ditches clear and well maintained
• Identify plants, pests, and weeds to determine the proper selection and application method of pesticides and fertilizers
• Communicate with farm supervisors, managers and owners regarding crop progress and issues that may arise
• Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are strictly followed
• Perform general farm duties as needed.
• Team Work
• Take Initiative
• No specific educational requirements
• On the job training will be provided.
How to Apply