Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
About us: Gold Star Insulation Ltd. based at 6173 145B Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 8K7 is an insulation contracting company which can work with builders and contractors to complete new construction residential and commercial projects. Gold Star Insulation Ltd. has been providing our customers throughout Lower Mainland with reliable, fast and quality service for all their insulation needs. Whether you’re building a new house or putting up a new office building, our professionals have the expertise and experience to help ensure the project goes smoothly from start to finish and you can rest assured that you’ve come to the right place for expert insulation and energy savings for your home or building.
Gold Star Insulation Ltd. is the one of the fast growing company and currently we have an opening for 03 Insulators to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Gold Star Insulation Ltd.
6173 145B Street, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 8K7
Salary: $28.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Positions available: 03
Job Location: All over Lower Mainland with base at 6173 145B Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3s 8K7
Gold Star Insulation is looking for insulators perform the following duties:
• Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
• Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
• Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
• Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
• Install vapour barriers
• Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
• Remove asbestos or urea-formaldehyde insulation from buildings when required.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of 3-4 year apprenticeship program or 2-3 years of experience in the trade
• Basic English is a requirement.
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
How to apply:
If it sounds like you, please apply as soon as possible via:
Mail: 6173 145B Street, Surrey, BC, Canada V3S 8K7