Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers? Then, come join us
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Mac that just won't shake software issues? A Samsung Galaxy that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
What are you waiting for?
Guru Systems Inc. dba uBreakiFix is one of the fastest growing companies in our field and we’d love to have you on our team. Browse our open positions and begin your uBreakiFix journey.
We are currently looking for 3 full-time permanent Store Managers (NOC 0621) for our following location:
South Granville 2427 Granville St Vancouver BC V6H 3G5
North Vancouver 1048 Marine Dr North Vancouver BC V7P 1S5
Surrey Newton 13630 72 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2P3
3025 Lougheed Hwy Unit 370, Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
Unit- 180 9040 Blundell Road, Richmond BC V6Y 1K3
What we offer?
Salary: $29.00/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: As per BC Employment standards act
Duties to be performed in efficient manner
– Meet or exceed monthly sales/profit goals
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of store
– Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
– Fulfills operational requirements by effectively managing employee hours, work flow and reviewing work results
– Maintains talented staff by properly training and consistently coaching employees
– Achieves financial objectives by controlling expenditures; analyzing variances and metrics and initiating corrective actions
– Preserves success by coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies/procedures.
– Builds brand by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers
– Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining and ordering inventory
– Leads team effort by accomplishing required tasks as needed
– Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
– Provide recommendations for problem resolution and proper repair estimates
– Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
– Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed UBREAKIFIX quality standards
– Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
– Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
– Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
– Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
– Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
What do we require from you for this role
Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field will be an asset.
At least 2-3 years of full-time work experience in similar role is required.
Excellent communication skills in English.
Previous experience working at retail electronics store will be an asset.
Outstanding customer service skills.
Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Exceptional organizational skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Work well in team environment.
Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your resume to Unit 102 13630 72 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P3