Help Prevent the Spread - COVID-19 - Keep Social Distance
Triple N Berry Farms Ltd is berry producer located in Richmond British Columbia. Currently we are hiring one Farm Manager.
Company Name: Triple N Berry Farms Ltd.
Business Mailing Address: 6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2Y1
Job Title: Farm Manager (NOC 0821)
Wage: $24.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
Vacancy: 1 position
Employment Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Anticipation Date: As soon as possible
Main Crops: Blueberry & Cranberry
6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2Y1
11300 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L3
11340 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L3
11590 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC V6Y 1R6
8291 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2V5
5800 No.7 Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1R7
• Manage the overall operation of the Farm
• Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements
• Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery
• Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm
• Determine the amount of fruit to be grown in farm
• Plant, cultivate and harvest crops for the farm
• Hire and supervise farm workers and for our company
• Establish a marketing program
• Purchase farm machinery, seed and other supplies
• Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
• Develop and keep financial and production records
• Coordinate with farm owner on work plans and programs and makes recommendations for improvements, land preparation, fertilizing, planting crops, and cultivation
• Maintain safety and quality control standards with the help of farm supervisors
• Updating regularly to owners of crop progress
Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in agricultural management or other field related to crop production will be an asset.
Experience: At least 2-3 years of farming experience is required. Out of these, at least one year must be obtained as a farm supervisor.
Working & Physical Capabilities
• Ability to manage team of 40-50 workers
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation can be provided at $30/week. As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation.
How to apply
We encourage to apply as soon as possible
Mail: 6271 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2Y1