ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER:
Kalmar Restaurant Ltd. is looking for full-time Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Effectively manage the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Manage operations with passion, integrity and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of the company.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness.
- Provide coaching and feedback to managers and staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis
- Assist in conducting staff and daily pre-shift meetings.
- Train and coach staff on guest services principles and practices
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Salary: $23.50 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
8076 King George Blvd.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.