Kalmar Restaurant Ltd. is looking for full-time Restaurant Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, and other food or beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in Catering & Food services will be an asset.
- Several years of experience in the food service industry, including supervisory and customer service experience are required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per our Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
8076 King George Blvd.
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes to the above email.
Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.