Car dealership Manager
The Padda Auto Sales Ltd. In Abbotsford, BC is looking for full time permanent Car Dealership Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- The car dealership manager has to manage the whole sales operation in the company and they are ones who report the sales figures to the top management.
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week.
The Padda Auto Sales Ltd.
31731 South Fraser Way
BC V2T 1V2
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.