1. Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
2. Mix, pour, and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
3. Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
4. Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glazers in construction.
5. Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
6. Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
7. Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile savaged materials
8. Remove rubble and other debris at construction using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
9. Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed.
10. Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
11. Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials.
12. Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
Some experience as a general construction laborer is an asset.
Work Location: All over lower mainland Vancouver.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 13439 68 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 2G1
By Email: sukhjiwanconstructionltd@ gmail.com
By Fax: 604 -602-9853