Title: Security Manager (NOC: 0114) - 1 vacancy
Employer: Trans World Security Services Ltd.
Address: 2nd Floor 5050 Kingsway Boulevard, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5H 4H2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day
Salary: $40.00 to $44.00/hr. depending on experience, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: CPP, WSCB, EI
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable
Experience: 3 years’ experience managing people at a professional level. Previous law enforcement experience is an asset.
Major Work Area: Security Services
The Security Manager will manage and execute day to day operations to ensure the physical safety and security of employees, buildings and assets and monitor the effectiveness of services provided to clients.
- Plan, organize, direct and evaluate day to day operations of the company.
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing security services.
- Direct and control regulatory compliance procedures within the company.
- Plan, develop and organize policies and procedures including security risk. assessments and operational manuals to be implemented at all work sites.
- Conduct investigations into security incidents and submit reports to the Director.
- Prepare reports and briefs for the Director of the company, evaluating security services.
- Interview, hire, train and supervise staff.
- Conduct security audits and identify methods to improve processes.
- Conduct personnel security clearances and criminal record checks.
- Generate security profiles and control access cards to facilities.
- Ensure incident management, reporting and emergency responses are established.
- Network with law enforcement personnel during incidents and reporting.
- Ensure all employees have appropriate certification and security license.
- Conduct analysis and oversee administrative operations related to security contracts, project planning and management processes.
- Determine number of guards to appoint at locations according to need.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Manage a large workload.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Client focus.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org