Whatcom Sandwiches Ltd. o/a Subway is looking for a Full-time and permanent hardworking Shift Manager to assist our busy store in Abbotsford
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Employer: Whatcom Sandwiches Ltd. o/a Subway
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: At least 1-2 years working experience or completion of hospitality management program or related discipline
Wage & Benefits: 30-36hrs/wk, $14.65-15.65/hr depending on experience with 4% of paid vacation and overtime rate after 40hrs
Work Location: Suite 3, 2054 Whatcom Rd, Abbotsford BC, V3G 2K8
- Ensure that food and service meet Subway’s standards
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff both front and back house
- Assist in the development of store policies, safety procedures and budgets
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Order ingredients and supplies if required
- Solve customers’ concerns and report to the manager
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- May participate in the selection of food service staff
Work Conditions and Physical capabilities: Work under pressure and require bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
Indigenous, Newcomers, Youth etc. are welcome to apply.
Candidates are legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
How to apply:
Resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to – Suite 3, 2054 Whatcom Rd, Abbotsford BC, V3G 2K8