Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
This internship/co-op is fully remote (work from home).
Job Experience: 0 - 5 years
- Your tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job
- You have chosen HR as your desired career and strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits
- Receive 3 certificates
- Short & convenient; you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market
- Able to fulfill a university/college credit
- Flexible schedule
This is an unpaid position great for those who are motivated to start their professional career, an excellent opportunity for those lacking experience and would like to improve their skills and knowledge.
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com.