Work Location: Allover BC depending upon project location.
Salary: $27.00/Hourly and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove / replace faulty parts.
- Connect electrical power to sound and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program
- Completion of some trade diploma or certificate with 2 – 3 years of experience is required.
Language requirement: there is no specific language ability required to perfrom as Electrician.
How to Apply:
- By Mail: 14577 -89A Ave, Surrey, BC. V3R 1A3
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Fax: 604 591 3986