The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities-
- Circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications, read and interpret drawings to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Test completion of circuits using test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove / replace faulty parts.
- Connect electrical power to sound and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or Completion of some trade diploma or certificate with 2 – 3 years of experience is required.
- There is no language ability required to perform as a electrician .
Salary: $ 28.00/ hour
How to Apply
Mail: 8364 - 122A Street, SurreyBC, V3W 0T1, Canada
Email: jobs.markenterprisesltd@ gmail.com