- Operate Stick welding for general fabrication of Steel. Stainless steel and Aluminum.
- Operate manual or semi automatic flame cutting equipment.
- Operate metal shaping machines and other metal straightening and bending machines.
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding extra layers.
- Responsible for manual welding of parts and repair of rework parts while maintaining required quality and standards.
- Check all safety controls for proper operations.
- Manually weld components together.
- Visually inspect welds and part for defects.
- Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Work Location: 5707 - 180 Street, Surrey BC, V3S 4K6
Salary: $28.00/Hourly and guranteed 30hrs/week.
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is required.
Language requirement: there is no specific langauge required for this job.
Mail:5707 - 180 Street, Surrey BC, V3S 4K6