Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
2642 Cedar Park Pl
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 3S5 Canada
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• To look after the complete office work, reviewing e mails and forwarding it to the appropriate/concerned persons.
• Schedule and follow up meetings with clients, answer telephone and electronic enquiries.
• Keep record of the office expenses, and other important communication related to business.
• Establish work priorities as per preference.
• Ensure smooth operation of office and order the supplies to be used in office.
• Book travel arrangements.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls from client to staff.
• Receive, greet and direct visitors and clients.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
• Maintain office supply inventory.
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
Education and Experience:
• Completion of High School
• Post-Secondary Training and/or 6 months to 1 year work experience in Administrative position
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office Administration
• Communication skills- written and verbal
• Planning and organizing
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Information gathering and information monitoring
• Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply