ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
We are a busy Pizza and Pasta place located in the heart of Fernie city. We are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join our energetic team as soon possible.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Salary: $23.50 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Fernie, BC V0B 1M0
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.