Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)
NOC Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Number of Hours: 40 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours week.
Able to work flexible days (including afternoons, evenings, weekends and some early mornings)
Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Take customers orders efficiently and accurately.
• Clean, unwrap, slice and trim foods manual or with electric appliance.
• Assemble and prepare food and food orders.
• Portion and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Ensure tables are correctly set, side stations are tidy, and side work is appropriately complete.
• Handle guest complaints and notify manager on duty immediately.
• Receive payment for food items purchased.
• Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• Provide timely, pleasant and polite food and beverage services to guests.
• Thank guests for dining at the eating place.
• Maintain sanitation of the restaurant including floors, tables, ledges and counters.
• Maintain awareness with menu and special items.
• Some High School maybe required.
• Experience is an asset, on the job training will be provided.