Retail Store Supervisor (NOC-6211)
Employer: 622151 BC Ltd DBA Port Kells Esso
Job Location: 19186-96 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, V4N3R3
Salary: $20.50 Hourly
Hours: 40 Per Week
Job type: Full time/ Permanent
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 2 years of retail sales experience
Start date: as soon as possible
- Supervise, evaluate, monitor and provide directions to store staff.
- Purchase products for sale and purchase supplies needed.
- Schedule shifts and breaks for store staff.
- Initiate necessary actions to correct and resolve customer complaints.
- Perform product inventory in accordance with established policies, maintain related records and order merchandise.
- Maintain or charge products displays including those required for periodic sales events.
- Train and hire new employees
- Authorize payments and return of merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandise and employee matters.
- Enforcing merchandise control procedures to eliminate fraud, theft and other losses.
- Compiling end of the shift reports
To apply for the position please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
*** Strictly no phone calls or walk in, suitables candidates will be contacted ***